Martin Engineering specialises in manufacturing high quality products and services for the fuel industry.
Things we do include;
• Tanks in Mild steel, stainless steel and Aluminium
• Structural steel
• Pipework spooling (Mainly stainless steel)
• Threaded pipework assembly
• Pumping and dispensing systems
• Site work including pipe fitting, welding and installation of products
• Site servicing (fuel industry)
We are currently seeking a General Engineer with welding experience to work in the mild steel area of our business.
Applicants should demonstrate a varied skillset, preferably coming from a background with varied experience.
• Hold a trade qualification or have minimum 5 years relevant experience.
• Have experience in welding a range of materials
• Be able to fabricate to design drawings and instruction
• Speak fluent English and understand spoken and written English
• Current drivers licence
Pay rate will reflect experience and skill set.
A test in the workshop may be required of an applicant as part of the interview process.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.